Thursday, October 25, 2012

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT OUR OCTOBER

Have been so busy with craft shows, I have been neglecting the blog and have not found the time to get in touch with a sweet friend, from long ago.

He got in touch to remind me about the upcoming Pumpkin Show and I have to let him know, I received his message and I have a silly surprise for him and all my Circleville friends.

I am going to try for the first time to post a photo to my new blog with blogger, I have a few photos from the last craft show last weekend.  It truly was Craft Overload, oh my.




 
 

By George, I think I have done it.   We have one more show, we think, the first of Nov. it will be a 2 day show, Sat and Sunday and then I will start to make the grand children's Christmas ornament and gifts.  Have to give myself a little longer than I used to.  I don't think I am slowing down, I think the world is speeding up!

I have been having such fun with the youtube crafting community.  And really envy the ability to create, film, participate in swaps, challenges and make things to sell in their stores, along with working outside the home, keeping house, husband/wife and children all moving forward.  Did I ever have that much strength, I don't think so.  And, the talent, muti media beauty from every quarter.  There is a gentleman quilter who is out of this world, and he dabbles in other art forms.  Goodness, such inspiration on this crazy youtube.

I have a to stop for now, but hope to have the surprise photographed and ready to post in the next week.

Hope this finds you all happy and healthy,

Tilly


No comments:

Post a Comment