Tuesday, February 25, 2014

CAN IT BE THE END OF FEBRUARY???

One of new year resolutions was to be more faithful to the blog.  As you can see, true to form, I failed in the first month.  Why do I even think about resolutions?  Why do I set myself up for failure?  My February resolution is to never make another resolution for as long as I live.  That gets easier to say the older I am, cause there is so little time left to be resolute ;)



I have been having some fun with my YouTube friends and my real life friends and family.  We are in full throws of our oldest granddaughter's wedding plans.  I have finished 200 origami German Bells, (thank you Bernadette aka Auntie Bernie on YouTube)



Would you believe I have no picture of the German Bells and went to Bernadette's blog and she doesn't have a finished picture either ;(  I will take one when we get all the bows in them.  They will be used on the tables with the wedding, candy almonds inside them.  I am so honored to have been asked to do them.  Her mother, our oldest daughter, is putting all the seam binding in them and her soon to be mother-in-law is taking care of the candies, I just love family togetherness!!! 

Have also been having fun with my craft site Creating the Crafty Life and have joined a Friendship Page Swap.  We have made a front and back for our album and each month we will make a page, telling a little something about our selves and send it to a different partner.  We will end up with 12 pages from 12 different members of the club.  Each month will have a different theme, February was a Valentine theme and March will be a pink ribbon theme, for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in the US.  We have members from many different countries and it is so much fun learning a little about everyone. 

Will end this post with my front and back pages and the beautiful page I got from my swap partner for February.....huggles



FRONT

BACK

MY COVER


FRONT OF FRIENDSHIP PAGE FROM MY SWAP PARTNER


BACK PAGE

FOLD OUT ON BACK PAGE


1 comment:

  1. I just pray that all the bells created for your grand daughter's wedding may ring with happiness and also praying that all her dreams come true Barb.

    ReplyDelete